About the INFORMATION-RESOURCE CENTER
Department of cataloging and systematization of information library resources
• Quality processing and bibliographic description of information and library documents, creation of a catalog system in accordance with modern, scientific and practical requirements. Receives, compiles and classifies newly purchased publications. Scientific processing of newly purchased books, compilation of catalogs and records of canceled books, technical processing and accounting of lost literature. Ensures and monitors catalog operation for readers. Organizes subscription to timely press publications. Monitors the timely arrival of daily subscriptions and distributes them to departments and departments. Service department with information-library resources
The department has 108,186 books in 6,491 titles, including 22,138 textbooks in 14,772 titles, 59,786 study guides in 3,157 titles, 6,476 pieces of fiction in 535 titles, 5,404 pieces of scientific literature in 440 titles, including the Latin alphabet, totaling 2,130 titles. There are 41,861 textbooks in 591 titles, 2,917 books, 592 books, 36,574 books, 521 books, 848 books, 61 books, 767 books.
• During the year, the department received 359 books in 57 titles. • Creation of conditions for librarians to use information resources and satisfy their intellectual, moral, cultural and educational needs: restoration and further development of national culture will be supported.
Currently, permanent, seasonal exhibitions and book exhibitions are organized in our department, book exhibitions, art evenings, and wall newspapers are published dedicated to important dates. Department of electronic information resources The department has 18 computers and all conditions have been created to provide services to users. There are more than 7,940 electronic resources in the electronic reserve (literatures, textbooks, training manuals, teaching-methodical sets, etc. converted to electronic form). Users have been using educational-methodical collections and electronic resource literature on subjects taught by professors and teachers. The main tasks of the department are as follows:
• To provide its users with the use of electronic resources (textbooks, training manuals, teaching-methodical complexes, etc.);
• Helping its users to find the necessary information about education, use the Internet and search for information;
• Creating an electronic form of the literature available in the ARM fund;
•Introduction of bibliographic records of the literature available in the ARM to the "ARMAT" program and linking of the literature transferred to electronic form;
Enriching the electronic information-resource database;
• Forming an electronic catalog of newly arrived literature using the client program in ARM;
• Creating conditions for users in working with large-scale information;
•Long-term storage of electronic information-library resources;
• Improving the quality and speed of service, providing users with information and library resources of the electronic library.
•Participation in the creation of a collective electronic catalog; The department for working with foreign information-library resources. The main task of the department is to provide information-library services to ARM users and the reading room service provides library resources in the ARM fund: foreign printed, electronic form.
•Provides services to professors, students, employees, in-service trainees, agricultural specialists, and employees from other organizations. It provides services to users visiting from another organization through an identity document. The reading certificate cannot be transferred to another person for use. In the hall, readers can use textbooks, study guides, monographs and non-fiction books, as well as periodical press publications published abroad. Traditional types of services: • user registration; • receiving literature by order and delivering it to users;
• giving advice on searching for information and choosing sources; Scientific-methodological and information department
• Participates in the development and implementation of legal, organizational and regulatory documents coordinating the activities of the Information Resource Center. The Information Resource Center organizes and carries out scientific research in the field of activity. Coordinates the scientific research activities of the library. Manages innovation processes in the activity of the Information Resource Center, organizes an information-methodological base for the development of innovation. National cultural heritage, improvement of the information culture of the individual, service provision of the Information Resource Center, p