NamMQI was ranked in the TOP-1001+ list of Times Higher Education Impact rating for the second time. 17 directions!
The results of the Impact Ranking 2023 organized by the United Kingdom's most prestigious rating organization Times Higher Education on the UN Sustainable Development Goals have been announced. This year, about 1,600 higher education institutions from 112 countries/regions around the world participated in this rating.
In this ranking, Namangan Engineering and Construction Institute took the following places:
• SDG 1 - Eradication of poverty - 601st place;
• SDG 2 - Eradication of hunger - 401st place;
• SDG 3 - Health and well-being - 1001st place;
• SDG 4 - Quality of education - 1001st place;
• SDG 5 - Gender equality - 1001st place;
• SDG 6 - Clean water and sanitation - 601st place;
• SDG 7 - Affordable and clean energy - 401st place;
• SDG 8 - Decent job and economic growth - 401st place;
• SDG 9 - Industry, innovation and infrastructure - 601st place;
• SDG 10 - Reducing inequality - 601st place;
• SDG 11 - Sustainable cities and residential areas - 401st place;
• SDG 12 - Responsible consumption and production - 601st place;
• SDG 13 - Fight against climate change - 601st place;
• SDG 14 - Life under water - 401st place;
• SDG 15 - Life on Earth - 401st place;
• SDG 16 - Peace, justice and strong institutions - 801st place;
• SDG 17 - Cooperation to achieve the goals of sustainable development - 1001+ places.